Unlimited electronic users & 3 printed copies mailed to 3 addresses quarterly - duration one year from date of purchase
By submitting your company or institutions IP address all users of the IP address can access the IICJ on-line library without the need to have password access.
Suitable for large in-house counsel teams and academic law institutions.
The IICJ is published in print 4 times a year, each print issue contains around 18 papers of 3000-5000 words written by senior in-house counsel representing leading companies from around the world covering the full range of business sectors and areas of commercial law. All papers are available online.
Subscribers receive 4 copies of the journal annually and receive a password providing access to all published papers on-line.
A unique one stop source of information on how leading in-house counsel deal with the challenges and opportunities facing the global counsel community
The International In-House Counsel Journal (IICJ) is the only publication where content is provided only by leading international in-house counsel for in-house counsel. It is universally acknowledged as the only wholly independent source of objective unbiased cutting edge material unfettered by commercial concerns. Here at the IICJ we carry no paid for advertising or thinly disguised advertorial, which ensures our content is free from any inference and we present the latest developments and issues as they are from those at the coalface.
We are rightly judged on the balanced viewpoints we present time after time, here are some of the comments our subscribers made about us:
" The IICJ provides a forum for concise and clear views with attention to the issues corporate counsel are focused on."
Karl Hennessee, Airbus SAS, France
"The only Journal written by in-house commercial lawyers, for in-house commercial lawyers - great day-to-day practice reference"
Richard Heath, VP Legal, Unilever Plc, UK
"I enjoy reading the IICJ for its great diversity of topics. The fact that the articles are drafted by in-house counsel makes them particularly relevant to my practice at BP."
Laney M. Vazquez, BP America Inc., USA
By reading the IICJ you will:
Find out about issues such as:
- The latest thinking on negotiating external legal fees
- Communicating, Motivating, Retaining staff
- Managing Reward Satisfaction of In-House Counsel
- Utilising the appraisal system
- The impact the "cloud" will have on data security
- Competition/antitrust laws around the world
- The issues of compliance for international groups
- What does it mean to be an in-house lawyer?
- Anticipating Reputational risk of your business
- The most appropriate processes for the protection and exploitation of IP
Learn how to:
- Run your In-house Team like a Profit Centre
- Lead a Global In-house Team
- Get Value from External Legal Providers
- Make the Transition from Private Practice In-house
- Formulate an IP Strategy
- Manage Dawn Raids
- Manage Risk
- Prepare for Nationalisation
- US Jurisdiction Abroad
- Corporate Governance
Stay ahead of the game by subscribing to the IICJ - not only unique material issue by issue but also access to a fully searchable extensive archive covering the full spectrum of in-house counsel issues.
By subscribing to the IICJ you will benefit from:
- Reading peer reviewed papers written by leading in-house counsel
- Benchmark your in-house counsel operation against others
- Obtain full insights into how to undertake business within the legal framework of many countries and business sectors around the world
- Find out how other in-house counsel interpret IP, Competition/Antitrust, M&A, Corporate Governance & Compliance legislation
- Access to a unique one stop source of otherwise unavailable information including a vast referenced archive
The content of the journal is overseen by an editorial board that meets 4 times a year to discuss content and determine which papers are accepted for publication. The board is comprised of senior in-house counsel drawn from a wide range of industry sectors and jurisdictions with a vast depth of experience and knowledge.
The Editorial Board comprises:
Brian Swartz, SVP, Legal & Commercial,Aecon Group Inc., Canada
Ian Dickson, General Counsel,African Minerals (UK) Limited, UK
Michael Fahey, General Counsel,Affinion International Limited, UK
Elena Brooks, Chief International Counsel, Alfa Bank, Russia
Ferdinando Bruno, Director - Italian Debt Capital Markets,UniCredit Group, Italy
Paul Jordan, Group Solicitor,Bradford & Bingley, UK
Nishat Ruiter, Vice President Managing Asst. General Counsel,CA Technologies, USA
Toby Hornett, Legal Director,Canon Europe, UK
Fabiana Lacerca-Allen, SVP and Chief Compliance Officer,Elan Pharmaceuticals, USA
Phoebus Athanassiou, Legal Counsel, European Central Bank, Germany
Akhil Prasad, Director and Head Legal,Fidelity Business Services India Private Limited, India
Reha Cirak, Managing Partner,InvestCo, Turkey
Jean-Yves Trochon, Group Deputy GC,Lafarge Mep, France
Evie Kyriakides, Senior MPM/Regional Trademark Counsel, Europe, Russia & CIS, Mars Chocolate, UK
Mojca Stros, Senior Adviser for Regulatory and Legal Affairs,Mobitel dd, Slovenia
Andreas Blomquist, Legal Counsel,NASDAQ OMX, Sweden
Francesco Chiappetta, Chief Legal Officer, Pirelli S.p.A., Italy
Francesca Yeomans, European Legal Counsel,Smith & Nephew, UK
Sara de Busk, Head of Global Legal Services,Standard Life Assurance, UK
Jeremy Evans, Director of Legal Services,Streamserve, UK
Dick Thurston, SVP and General Counsel,Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Taiwan
Vivienne King, Head of Legal,The Crown Estate, UK
Miroslav Uricar, General Legal Counsel,T-Mobile Czech Republic a. s., Czech Republic
Russ Boltwood, VP, Licensing & IP,Transpacific IP Management Group, Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Brand No Width 27 Height 22 Depth 1